Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy Blogging :)

"Tell me I forget, Teach me and I will remember, INVOLVE me and I will LEARN".

I am so excited to have started my blog, FINALLY.  It has been a busy couple months BUT I have really learned a lot.  This really has turned into a second career, but I guess you can call me a lifetime learner.. is it weird I REALLY ENJOY taking the time to continue learning from others which will make my classroom a better place?   Hopefully I can help other teachers the same way others have helped me.


So this past week we have spent a lot of time focusing on patterns around our classroom, I created a fun way to incorporate patterns and sight words together in my classroom.  My kinder babies did an amazing job and loved it at the same time... It was very simple yet, very fun!


I am very excited to get starting blogging and I hope you enjoy following my blog! 



1 comment: