Sunday, August 28, 2016

SECOND GRADE!

New Year. New School. New Grade


Wow, is all I can say.   I have worked my tail off and I am satisfied with the outcome thus far.  I have spent timeless hours working in my new SECOND GRADE classroom.  Oh, how I have learned setting up a classroom with a 1 year old would be soo different!  She follows and does exactly what her mommy does.. EVEN IF IT MEANS CLIMBING THE LADDER!!! That was the last of Harper coming with me to work in my room, she made more of a mess anyways!  Well I am now at a Leader in Me school,and not only are we Leader in Me are are a LIGHTHOUSE school.. this means a whole new world for me.  I previously was at a Leader in Me school but we were no where near as involved.  My new school that I am a an AWESOME example of where every Leader school will want be one day! For now, I am trying to juggle all of my new exciting Leader in Me activities, ways of teaching my students to be amazing leaders, and keep my head above water but I have officially made it through the first week of school.  Here I have attached some pictures of my new SECOND GRADE CLASSROOM!






No comments:

Post a Comment